Centec is a strong, privately held group of companies. With our own subsidiaries on all continents and a network of qualified sales and service partners, we are well established throughout the world and always close to our customers.
Our headquarters are located in Frankfurt-Maintal with excellent connection to Frankfurt International Airport. Development and engineering of our systems and sensors are done in Germany. For automation and assembly, switch cabinet construction and tank manufacturing we have ISO 9001 certified production plants in the Czech Republic. 90 percent of our products are exported to all parts of the world.
For more than 40 years we have been a reliable supplier and development partner of our customers in beverage, food, pharmaceutical, chemical and energy industries. As one of very few single-source suppliers of fully automated skid-mounted units and high precision measurement devices, we have a nearly unique product range. Centec plant concepts are individually tailored to the customer’s requirements and the available space.
Using the most accurate Centec sensor technology for our process systems, we are able to provide solutions of superior reliability and precision. This is the secret of our success. Centec capabilities include engineering, manufacturing, delivery, installation and commissioning of turn-key plants – whether it is a complete cold block for a brewery or a multiple-stage pharmaceutical water treatment regime according to cGMP and FDA guidelines.
Milestones in the history of Centec:
- Establishment of a new subsidiary in China
- Start of own tank manufacturing in the Czech Republic
- Production plant in the Czech Republic expanded by two new assembly halls
- First greenfield manufacturing line for infusion solutions supplied
- Launch of laboratory density measurement (RHOTEC L)
- First complete brewery cold block supplied
- Launch of dealcoholization (DeAlcoTec)
- First turn-key WFI (Water for Injection) production facility supplied
- Launch of optical oxygen measurement (OXYTRANS)
- Launch of column water deaeration (DeGaS)
- Launch of high precision carbon dioxide measurement (CARBOTEC)
- First turn-key HPW (High Purity Water) production facility supplied
- Launch of nitrogenation (Nitrogenator)
- Start of own sensor manufacturing in Germany
- Launch of multi component mixing (Multimixer)
- Launch of flash pasteurization (FlashPasto)
- Launch of membrane water deaeration (DGS)
- Launch of carboblending (CarboBlender)
- Launch of yeast pitching (Yeast Pitch)
- Launch of wort aeration (WortAerator)
- Launch of carbonation (Carbonator)
- Start of process systems manufacturing using own measurement technology
- Dr. Robert Koukol enters the company as Managing Director
- Start of high precision concentration measurement (RHOTEC, SONATEC)
- Dr. Hubert Koukol establishes the company