Additive Dosing of Liquid Products
The additive dosing system ADoS is used for dosing smaller or larger amounts of ingredients such as e. g. hop extract, flavours, colors, enzymes and vitamins directly into the main product stream.
The compact skid provides a high degree of flexibility for the production of different products (brands). The number of components to be dosed can be adapted to meet individual needs. There are various possibilities to supply the additives, e. g. out of separate tanks via supply lines or out of smaller vessels located on the skid.
Optionally, the vessels can be heated, purged with CO2 or N2 or equipped with agitators. Reliable flow meters, dosing pumps and pneumatic control valves permanently measure and adjust the quantities. Thus, highly accurate repeatable dosage of even extremely small amounts is guaranteed.
The modular system design allows for easy expansion, e. g. for mixing with deaerated water, carbonation or pasteurization of the product.
- Typical Technical Data
- 265 - 39,600 gal/h (10 - 1,500 hl/h)
- 26 - 1,320 gal/h (1 - 5,000 l/h)
- 1.4301/AISI 304; 1.4404/AISI 316L; etc.
- in-line measurement (e. g. O2, CO2, Brix, extract, alcohol)
- Compact skid for maximum flexibility in manufacturing
- Excellent accuracy for various dosage quantities
- Customized design; different automation levels