The EASYOMER system allows the economic use of hop products (natural hops, pellets, extract) due to a significantly increased yield of bitter substances. The compact unit can easily be integrated into an existing brew house.
A scientifically proven heat treatment technique with hop specific parameters (temperature, pressure, pH, concentration, time) supports the solubility of iso-alpha acids. They remain dissolved to a particular high degree up to the finished beer. Since the pre-isomerization stage is separate from the brewing process (wort boiling), this highly efficient method complies with the German Purity Law “Reinheitsgebot” and has no negative impact on the aroma profile of the beer.
By using existing process equipment and dosing pumps for the addition of hop bitters, the investment costs can be minimized. Raw material savings and low capital costs result in a short amortization period. With the EASYOMER system the use of hops in the brewery can be reduced by up to 30%.
- Typical Technical Data
- min. 13 million gal. (500,000 hl) beer per year
- natural hops, pellets, extract
- 10 - 30 %
- 35 - 90 min.
- 1.4301/AISI 304; 1.4404/AISI 316L; etc.
- in-line O2 measurement
- Applicable for all types of hops (natural hops, pellets, extract)
- Hops reduction by up to 30%; energy saving in wort boiling
- Customized design; different automation levels